The Resource Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
- Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
- Statement of responsibility
- by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré
- Fourteen-year-old Harry Potter joins the Weasleys at the Quidditch World Cup, then enters his fourth year at Hogwarts Academy where he is mysteriously entered in an unusual contest that challenges his wizarding skills, friendships and character, amid signs that an old enemy is growing stronger
- Member of
- Harry Potter series, 04
- Booklist Editors' Choice - Books for Youth - Middle Readers Category: 2000
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High School
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults: Fame and Fortune (2009)
- ALA Notable Children's Books: 2001
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming)
- WAYRBA - Western Australian Young Readers' Book Awards : Younger Readers
- New York Times Notable Books - Children's Books: 2000
- Hugo Awards: Best Novel
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2001
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2001.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2001.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2002.
- Hugo Award for Best Novel, 2001.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2002.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2000
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2001.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2000
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2009
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Hal 2000
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Harry Potter
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.mitchell.lib.in.us/resource/qMq2s_T3eCI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.mitchell.lib.in.us/resource/qMq2s_T3eCI/">Harry Potter and the goblet of fire</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.mitchell.lib.in.us/#MTCPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.mitchell.lib.in.us/">Mitchell Community Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mitchell Community Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...